Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission’s compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
Reviewed and corrected articles sent to authors before publication. After which no alteration or corrections will be entertained.
A Copyright Transfer Agreement is required before the publication of an article in our Journal. The submission of a paper implies the author’s assurance that it has not been copyrighted, published or submitted for publication elsewhere.
Types of article
Shanlax International Journals publish general articles, case reports, short communications and review papers. Only original unpublished manuscripts may be accepted for the review process. Manuscripts should be written in English and sent to the Editor.
- Manuscript has been ‘spell checked’ and ‘grammar checked’
- All references mentioned in the Reference List are cited in the text, and vice versa
- Permission has been obtained for use of copyrighted material from other sources (including the Internet)
- A competing interests statement is provided, even if the authors have no competing interests to declare