A Study on Quality of Work Life of Employees in Salzer Electronic Private Limited, Coimbatore
Assistant Professor, Emerald Heights College For Women, Ooty, Tamil Nadu, India
Associate Professor, Department of Commerce, Sri Ramakrishna College of Arts and Science for Women, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu, India
Peer Review Report
Reviewer’s Comments to Authors
This present analytical study has been done on quality of work life of employees in Salzer Electronic Private Limited in Coimbatore. This study attempted to find out the factors that have an impact and influence on quality of work life of employees in Salzer Electronic Private Ltd., Coimbatore. Sample size for the study is 250 and period of the study is 6 months.
- Abstract is not fulfilling the purpose of the study. Clumsy of information are prevailing. Abstract should give the overview of the entire study. Researcher needs to change as per the requirements of the abstract and key elements are not exactly fixed.
- The content for the title research methodology was not match for the title. Researcher should omit that content and give proper information on what is research methodology and what methodology has been used for the study.
- There is no information on the methodology used for selecting the sample population for the study. Researcher should concentrate on this part and give the methodology of selecting the samples and its technique.
- There is no information on the review of related literatures and references. If this study is first hand study the researcher should produce valid proof or can include the reference details on the study.
- Suggestions are commonly provided. Researcher should match the suggestions from out of findings of the study.
- Unnecessary wordings should be avoided.
- Introduction parts need not to be start with definition.
- The author should give the research gap and raise options available for future research.
Associate Editor’s Critique
The study has several strengths which highlights important parts need for the study. Lots of clumsy information are available in the study. There is no frequency in descriptive part of the study. Research hasn’t highlights the technique used to select sample and reason to choose particularly on one branch of Salzer Electronic Private Limited. Summarized detail of the data can be given instead of showing clumsy details.
Constructiveness of Comments
The review committee has given the constructive comments to the author /researcher.
Level of Detail of the Review
The review is fairly detailed, but the reviewer missed data inconsistence in the required field. There are some corrections to be taken place before the final review.
Substantiation of Comments
The reviewer made comments on the paper with references.
Was The Review Biased?
The study was reviewed under ‘nil’ biased basis.
Recommendation from the Reviewer
I recommend that, this paper be accepted after the above mentioned minor revisions.