No Article Processing Charges
No Article Processing Charges (APC) or Publication Fee [Effect from 01.03.2019]
As per our Journal Policy, No Article Processing Charge (APC) or Publication Fee to publish your articles in Shanlax International Journals.
As per COPE - Core Practices for Open Access Journal Policy
[https://publicationethics.org/files/editable-bean/COPE_Core_Practices_0.pdf] Since Shanlax International Journals follows COPE Open Access Policy, Authors or readers can view, download, cite or link the articles published on our website without any limitations.
Article Selection Procedure
- Shanlax International Journals follow two-step ‘Article Selection Procedure’.
- Our ‘Article Selection Procedure’ involves Editorial Review and Double Blind Peer-Review.
- Articles having below 10% plagiarism only allowed for publication.
- Article Acceptance Letter will be issued only after the completion ‘Article Selection Procedure’ and information sent to the Corresponding Author mail ID.
- Volume and Issue in which article published will be informed to Corresponding Author’s mail ID.
- Journal orders and subscription made by authors will never bind us to publish their articles.
- Article selection procedure is purely on quality and merit basis.
- For the publication article Editorial Board decision is final.
- No recommendation and communication allowed regarding article publication.
- Information of article selection will be informed to the authors through Corresponding Author’s mail ID.
- Volume and issue in which article published to be informed by Article Acceptance Letter send to Corresponding author’s mail ID only.
- As per (CC BY-NC-ND 4.0) author’s retain copy right and they are allowed to deposit their published article in their own institutional repositories and any other indexing and repository services they trust.