Work Life Balance on Women Police in Tiruchirappalli City
Associate Professor & Research Scholar, Department of Business Administration, Shrimati Indira Gandhi College, Tiruchirappalli, Tamil Nadu, India
P Na Kanchana
Professor, Christuraj Institute of Management, Christuraj College of Arts and Science, Tiruchirappalli, Tamil Nadu, India
Peer Review Report
Reviewer’s Comments to Authors
The paper work life balance on women police in Tiruchirappalli city is an attempt made to analyze the work-life balance of women police. Study based on both primary and secondary sources of data collections. Questionnaire collected from 100 respondents as primary source by Random Sampling Technique.
- Abstract is not fulfilling its purpose. Abstract should cover the complete need of the study and more number of keywords can be given. So the readers of the article can get narrative view of the entire study.
- There is no information on period of study and area of the study. The author should give information on this which is mainly needed for a research study.
- The major findings of the study can be given. So that the readers of the paper can get clear idea about the entire analysis part of the study where there was lots of analysis report given in the study.
- There was no mention of the limitations of the study, one of which is the apparently high dropout rate. Also, mention how your results compare to (reference given to author) another study which was published very recently.
- Suggestions out of findings can be given to strengthen the value of the paper.
- There is no descriptive information on work-life balance of working women police which is primarily needed. So, the author should include some details about it.
- Introduction part of the study is not fulfilling its part. Clumsy of information given. The author should remove the unnecessary information which is not relevant to the study.
- Non-frequency of the contents is there which are to be given more concentrate for valuable research study.
- Researcher can be highlight the research gap and pave the way for future research (scope for future research).
- For every reference there should be a footnote in the relevant pages.
Associate Editor’s Critique
The study has much strength where there was minor weakness also. There are lot of clumsy information available in the descriptive parts of the study and missing information on limitations, major findings, suggestions and period of the study. The author should include all the needed information for the study to strengthen the value of the paper.
Constructiveness of Comments
The review committee has given the constructive comments to the author /researcher.
Level of Detail of the Review
The review is fairly detailed, but the reviewer missed data inconsistence in the required field. There are minor corrections to be taken place before the final review.
Substantiation of Comments
The reviewer made comments on the paper with references.
Was the Review Biased?
The study was reviewed under ‘nil’ biased basis.
Recommendation from the Reviewer
I recommend that, this paper be accepted after the above mentioned minor revisions.