Emotional Intelligence and Work Life Balance of Employees
Part Time Research Scholar, Senior Manager-HR, Thangamayil Jewellery Limited, Tamil Nadu, India
Principal (Rted), Vivekananda College, Tiruvendakam East, Madurai, Tamil Nadu, India
Peer Review Report
Reviewer’s Comments to Authors
Current research paper is an analytical study on emotional intelligence and work life balance of employees of Thangamayil Jewellery Limited spread across Tamil Nadu. This study aimed to find out the relationship between the level of Emotional Intelligence and Work-life Balance among the employees of Thangamayil Jewellery Limited. It divided its objectives in various branches like, to understand the selected socio demographic profile of the employees, to measure the level of Emotional Intelligence and Work-life Balance of the employees and to find out the relationship between the Emotional Intelligence and Work-life Balance of the employees. Study was started with 183 respondents and finalized with 170 respondents.
- It is stated that the research study has been conducted from employees of Thangamayil Jewellery Limited spread across Tamil Nadu where there no any information on the total population or selected branch of employees of Thangamayil Jewellery Limited. Researcher has to mention the technique for selecting the sample population (183 respondents).
- There is no information on the review of related literatures. If this study is first hand study the researcher should produce valid proof or can include the reference details on the study.
- There should be a table socio-demographic analysis of the respondents as mentioned in the objectives of the study.
- Suggestions can be elaborated since lots of analysis has been made.
- Key words of entire study can be given. It gives the important word of the whole study in a smaller view.
- Lots of references have given in the references part of the study. Individual footnote for every reference can be created.
- Since it is a direct interview method of data collection the researcher can highlight the problems faced why the 13 respondents from total sample population has rejected.
- Researcher can be highlight the research gap and pave the way for future research.
Associate Editor’s Critique
The study has much strength where there was minor weakness also. The very important needed information of the study like reviews of literature, Justification for the study are and techniques use for selecting sample population are missing. The author should include all the needed information for the study to strengthen the value of the paper.
Constructiveness of Comments
The review committee has given the constructive comments to the author /researcher.
Level of Detail of the Review
The review is fairly detailed, but the reviewer missed data inconsistence in the required field. There are minor corrections to be taken place before the final review.
Substantiation of Comments
The reviewer made comments on the paper with references.
Was the Review Biased?
The study was reviewed under ‘nil’ biased basis.
Recommendation from the Reviewer
I recommend that, this paper be accepted after the above mentioned minor revisions.