No Article Processing Charges
No Article Processing Charges (APC) or Publication Fee
As per our Journal Policy, No Article Processing Charge (APC) or Publication Fee to publish your articles in Shanlax International Journals.
As per COPE - Core Practices for Open Access Journal Policy
[https://publicationethics.org/files/editable-bean/COPE_Core_Practices_0.pdf] Since Shanlax International Journals follows COPE Open Access Policy, Authors or readers can view, download, cite or link the articles published on our website without any limitations.
Article Selection Procedure
- Shanlax International Journals follow two-step ‘Article Selection Procedure’.
- Our ‘Article Selection Procedure’ involves Editorial Review and Double Blind Peer-Review.
- Articles having below 10% plagiarism only allowed for publication.
- Article Acceptance Letter will be issued only after the completion ‘Article Selection Procedure’ and information sent to the Corresponding Author mail ID.
- Volume and Issue in which article published will be informed to Corresponding Author’s mail ID.
- Journal orders and subscription made by authors will never bind us to publish their articles.
- Article selection procedure is purely on quality and merit basis.
- For the publication article Editorial Board decision is final.
- No recommendation and communication allowed regarding article publication.
- Information of article selection will be informed to the authors through Corresponding Author’s mail ID.
- Volume and issue in which article published to be informed by Article Acceptance Letter send to Corresponding author’s mail ID only.
- As per (CC BY-SA 4.0) author’s retain copyright and they are allowed to deposit their published article in their own institutional repositories and any other indexing and repository services they trust.