No Article Processing Charges (APC) or Publication Fee
As per our Journal Policy, No Article Processing Charge (APC) or Publication Fee to publish your articles in Shanlax International Journals.
As per COPE – Core Practices for Open Access Journal Policy
Since Shanlax International Journals follows COPE Open Access Policy, Authors or readers can view, download, cite or link the articles published on our website without any limitations.
Article Selection Procedure
- Shanlax International Journals follow two-step ‘Article Selection Procedure’.
- Our ‘Article Selection Procedure’ involves Editorial Review and Double Blind Peer-Review.
- Articles having below 10% plagiarism only allowed for publication.
- Article Acceptance Letter will issued only after the completion ‘Article Selection Procedure’ and information sent to Corresponding Author mail ID.
- Volume and Issue in which article published will informed to Corresponding Author’s mail ID.
- Journal orders and subscription made authors will never bind us publish their articles.
- Article selection procedure is purely on quality and merit basis.
- For publication article Editorial Board decision is final.
- No recommendation and communication allowed regarding article publication.
- Information of article selection will be informed to the authors through Corresponding Author’s mail ID.
- Volume and issue which article published to informed by Article Acceptance Letter send to Corresponding author’s mail ID only.
- As per (CC BY-SA 4.0) author’s retain copy right and are allowed to deposit their published article in own institutional repositories and other indexing and repository services they trust.