Article Correction Policy
SIJEd is committed to ensuring the accuracy and integrity of the research it publishes. We recognize that errors may occasionally occur despite the best efforts of our authors, editors, and reviewers. To maintain the highest standards of scholarship, we have established the following Article Correction Policy.
Types of Corrections
- We will consider corrections to published articles for the following reasons:
- Errors in data or calculations that significantly affect the results or conclusions of the article.
- Errors in the presentation of text or figures that affect the interpretation of the article.
- Errors in the attribution of sources or authorship that affect the integrity of the article.
- Minor errors that do not affect the overall interpretation of the article, such as typographical errors, will not be corrected.
Procedure for Requesting a Correction
To request a correction to a published article, the corresponding author should send an email to the editor of SIJEd. The email should include the following information:
- The title of the article
- The names of the authors
- The DOI or URL of the article
A detailed description of the error and its impact on the article's conclusions
The editor will review the request and consult with the authors and reviewers as needed. If the error is deemed significant, a correction notice will be issued.
This Article Correction Policy is subject to change. Any changes will be communicated to authors and readers.
We believe that transparency and accountability are essential to maintaining the highest standards of scholarship. We are committed to correcting errors promptly and transparently, and to upholding the integrity of the research we publish.