Article Withdrawal Policy
SIJEd understands that there may be situations where an author wishes to withdraw their submitted article from the publication process. This policy outlines the procedures that authors must follow to withdraw their article from consideration.
Grounds for Article Withdrawal
An article may be withdrawn from consideration at any time prior to its acceptance or publication. The reasons for withdrawal may include:
- The author(s) have discovered errors or inaccuracies in the article that require revision.
- The author(s) have submitted the article to another publication.
- The author(s) have decided to withdraw the article for personal reasons.
- The article is under review but has not been accepted for publication.
Procedures for Article Withdrawal
Authors who wish to withdraw their article from consideration must provide written notification to the Chief Editor via email. The notification should include the following information:
- The article title
- The names of all authors
- The reason for withdrawal
- The date of submission
The withdrawal request will be acknowledged by the Chief Editor within five business days. If the request is made after the article has been accepted for publication, the author(s) must provide a written explanation to the Chief Editor.
Consequences of Article Withdrawal
If an article is withdrawn from consideration, it will not be published in the journal, and no further action will be taken. The journal will remove the article from its records and any online platforms where it has been posted.
Our journal aims to provide a fair and transparent publication process for authors. This article withdrawal policy ensures that authors can withdraw their articles from consideration for legitimate reasons, while also maintaining the integrity and reputation of the journal.
Guidelines to avoid article withdrawal
- It is the corresponding author responsibility to get consent from other co-authors of the article.
- Before submission corresponding author will consult with co-authors about the data given and clear the differences of opinion before submitting the article.
- Before submitting, kindly make sure your selected Journal and its scope will coincide with your article.
- Get confirm, is it any NOC or permission required from the institution before submitting the article.
- Check the article for plagiarism before submission.
- Check multiple times that the data presented in the manuscripts are accurate and error-free.
- Submit the article to one Journal at a time. Do not submit your article to more than one Journal simultaneously.
- Get confirmation from the department or institution will allow materials and resources that have been used in the study and obtain permission to use data and facts from other sources are persons with appropriate permission.
- Also, decide the number of authors and their exact designation before submission or well before the article beginning stage itself.
- Kindly make sure you have to submit your final version of the manuscript.
- To publish the article, our Journal Team Members will give multiple reminders at every stage of the publication process. If authors do not reply for such remainders, SIJEd having rights to withdraw or withheld the article.